Seiten

Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2013

Ich will nicht wissen ,was wahr ist. Ich will nicht wissen , ob ich es tragen kann.

Öhm.
Ich sitze mit Pasi & Marv in der Stube und ich bin nicht alleine ,
das ist gut oder ?


"We live on front porches and swing life away,
We get by just fine here on minimum wage.
If love is a labor I'll slave 'til the end,
I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand.
I've been here so long; think that its time to move.
The winter's so cold summer's over too soon.
so let's pack our bags and settle down where palm trees grow.
I've got some friends, some that I hardly know.
But we've had some times I wouldn't trade for the world.
We chase these days down with talks of the places that we will go."

Weil Fabi mich daran erinnert hat , wie wundervoll es ist. 
Und ein Danke an Mirko ,Ich habe ihn so , so , so lieb! <3


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen