Seiten

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2013

When there’s a smile in your heart, there’s no better time to start.

"I am a lion and I want to be free 
do you see a lion when you look inside of me 
outside the window just to watch you as you sleep 
cause I am a lion born from things you can not be 
how can I sleep at night there's a war inside my head 
I found a lion hidden right beneath my bed 
I will not hide myself from the tears that you have she'd 
cause I am a lion, and you are dead 

Heres a story of everything we'll ever be 
you can hide but some of us can never leave 
and if you go I don't need those little things 
they remind me of all our little dreams 
can you hear the words, all Ican say 
we can watch the world even if they walk away 
forget about tomorrow, tomorrow is today 
you where born a lion and a lion you will stay 

I can look into your eyes and I swear that I will change 
but tomorrow is tomorrow so forgive me if I say you can hide 
Beneath the covers while I hide behind the pain 
after all only so much we can say 
words can lose their meaning once you walk away."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTgQzIFws4E

Zwei Dinge noch , und alles ist dermaßen perfekt.
Eine Sache davon geht von selbst.
& bei der anderen , wird die Vorgehensweise noch geplant.
Ich lache so viel mit Leo momentan , es ist so eine gute Zeit. <3




1 Kommentar:

  1. Hollywood Undead und Swedish House Mafia in einem Blogeintrag zusammen <3 :))

    AntwortenLöschen