Seiten

Freitag, 29. April 2011

Juan - That Thing

everyday i try to find , the one i've been always looking for,
but today i can't deny ,there's not much worth fighting for.

'cause i realize today there's no one out there waiting for me.
so then i took the chance to see ,that noone's loney if they don't want to be.

all this time , i tried to show you how i feel inside.
and for all time you'll never see me from the other side.
'cause you don't mind to break me
and you don't try to find that thing inside of me.
that noone will ever see..

someday you will see that the truth is hidden from me.
and someday we both can be all we ever wanted to be.

Until then i'm gonna fight against all the lies and all the tears i cried,
cause finally you and i will have the strength to read each others minds.

 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen