Seiten

Samstag, 30. April 2011

All the things you'd say , they were never true.

But there's a side to you that I never knew, I never knew.
All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true,
And the games you'd play, you would always win, always win.

But I set fire to the rain,
Watched it pour as I touched your face,
Let it burn while I cry,
Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!

When I'm with you I could stay there,
Close my eyes, feel you here forever,
You and me together, nothing is better!


Sometimes I wake up by the door,
That heart too gone must be waiting for you
Even now when we're already over
I can't help myself from looking further.


I set fire to the rain,
And I feel lost into flames
And it felt something died
Cause I knew that was the last time
The last time, oh, oh!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen